Chaser !! Just because 316What said he wears a uniform and carries a gun, that doesn't mean you have to turn around and put your hands behind your head !
Printable View
Chaser !! Just because 316What said he wears a uniform and carries a gun, that doesn't mean you have to turn around and put your hands behind your head !
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i'm sorry... i just read this thread and thisQuote:
Originally posted by shatzy:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Galactus the Planet Eater:
http://www.ixplosive.com/tom/s_pics/011.jpg
That's me before the plastic surgery to fix the obvious flaws. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
cracked me up... hahahah...
other than that, nice pics all...
carry on.... *ushers*</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Any better?
http://www.cnn.com/interactive/us/03...7mjmugshot.jpg
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He did that because he just remembered he forgot to take and send me some requested pics [img]wink.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by sculpey:
Chaser !! Just because 316What said he wears a uniform and carries a gun, that doesn't mean you have to turn around and put your hands behind your head !
it was the look in his eyes that got me!
oh crap I did forget! things have been nuts with therapy and all. do you still need them? the wife wants me to clean the basement after I walk tomorrow. I'll try and remember. make me a post tomorrow so I do!
This is my favorite pic of Naz. See, I let her out of the trunk eventually !!
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0PwChA...26397504610929
before...
http://207.252.20.21/~joranthalus/smith.jpg
after...
http://207.252.20.21/~joranthalus/bonjori.jpg
took that pic this weekend just after a job interview [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">goddamn, you almost made me blow pepsi all over my work PC. I'd have a hard time explaining that one to the tech guys...Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
http://img55.photobucket.com/albums/.../ooh_la_la.jpg [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How's this?Quote:
Originally posted by virtualNYC:
and if anybody manages to find that pic of me in stv's album, i've since grown a goatee and dropped 40lbs---i'm a svelte 225 now [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
http://images.snapfish.com/33%3A%3A7...62343%3Aot1lsi
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">YES!!! Heh heh! I'm back in the competition! [img]wink.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by Tortricidae:
right after my haircut last month, which took off about six inches:
http://www.serpentsdance.com/hairshort.jpg
I think our hair is about the same length now, eh?
...I don't know why I care! [img]tongue.gif[/img]